[R-SIG-Mac] interrupting the package installer

Ken Knoblauch knoblauch at lyon.inserm.fr
Thu Mar 22 16:34:07 CET 2007

Hi Simon,

When this happens, I can't access the Stop button and Esc does not respond
because of the spinning ball (or maybe not because, but you know what I mean,
I hope...).  I didn't know about the killall command, so I'll try that the
next
time I run into this.  Thanks for the suggestion.

best,

Ken

--
Ken Knoblauch