[R-SIG-Mac] RXLisp

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Mar 7 15:44:48 CET 2007

Toshinari,

you have to initialize XLisp with its workspace, otherwise it will be
missing all the functions that are defined there. There are sevarl
ways to make it work (e.g. one is to run it directly from the
xlispstat directory). Probably the simplest way to do that is:

1) copy the xlisp workspace into RXLisp:

cp /tmp/xlispstat-3-52-20/xlisp.wks /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/
Resources/library/RXLisp/xlisp/

2) initialize xlisp accordingly:

.XLispInit(c("xlisp",paste("-w",system.file
("xlisp","xlisp.wks",package="RXLisp"),sep='')))

Alternatively you can set .XLispInitArgs somewhere for good:
.XLispInitArgs = c("xlisp",paste("-w",system.file