[R-SIG-Mac] tcltk error

Matthew Fero mfero at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 12 11:51:40 CEST 2007

I know other have brought up tcltk issues in the past, but I hadn't
encountered them until I installed the most recent version of R.app
(with the R-2.5.0.dmg).  The issue arises when I try to load the
Bioconductor "marray" package:

 > library(marray)
display ":0"
Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded

Curiously, the error does not occur in X11, and it also does not
occur in R.app if X11 is running simultaneously.

Matthew