[R-SIG-Mac] R and latex on OSX

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Mon Jul 23 14:36:06 CEST 2007

I think Brian's point was that you don't have pdflatex in your search
path.

For example, open the terminal and type:

pdflatex

I'm guessing that you're going to get the same 'command not found'
error.

You need to identify where your pdflatex is and add it to your PATH
variable (eg., in your ~/.profile)