[R-SIG-Mac] [R] Wiki for Graphics tips for MacOS X

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:11:42 CET 2007

To get the best results you need to transfer it using vector
graphics rather than bitmapped graphics:

http://www.stc-saz.org/resources/0203_graphics.pdf

There are a number of variations described here (see
entire thread).  Its for UNIX and Windows but I think
it would likely work similarly on Mac and Windows:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/32297.html