[R-SIG-Mac] Wiki or Development for Mac-R.app-graphics-insert-to-Word?

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 19:58:25 CET 2007

On 29 Jan 2007, at 18:42, Martin Henry H. Stevens wrote:
> 4. The best success I had came when I stopped using Word, but I
> realize that that is NOT for everyone.

> Is a move being made to help folks who are wedded to Word? Such a
> move would be useful, I think.

Unhelpful as it might sound, people wedded to "Word" should divorce.
Full stop.

The fourth point is moot... people used other stuff before "Word",
and any person smart enough to use R could use something else
(Latex?) --for no better reason that the .doc files produced by
"Word" are not even a standard file format, just an inconvenience.

Best,

Federico

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com