[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with the editor

Fabien Subtil fabien.subtil at insa-lyon.fr
Sun Jan 21 09:54:32 CET 2007

Dear sir,

I have a problem since recent versions of R.app with the editor. When
I try to open quite long file in the R.app editor (file which was
created with the R.app editor on a previous session), the application
crashs. I have this problem with many of my " .R" files, but in
general, not if they are small.
So, I have to open the document on an other editor, and copy it on
the R editor. It's not difficult, but I don't know why the R.app crashs.
This problem is maybe due to my computer, but I have no other Mac.
I put on this mail an example of a file wich makes the R. app crash.

Think you very much,

Fabien Subtil

Fabien Subtil
INSA Lyon - BioInformatique et Modélisation
fabien.subtil at insa-lyon.fr