[R-SIG-Mac] R GUI copy/save PDF drawing bug

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Feb 19 03:50:29 CET 2007

Actually, that one particular thing is easy to fix - just don't
update the view if the wd didn't change. I'll make the fix it once I
get back (in a few days).

However, I'm sure it's not the only problem with the PDF drawing,
because quartz.save sometimes exhibits the same bug (you notice it
because the console doesn't update after hitting <Enter>), but
executing it a second time on the same plot results in the desired
(uncorrupted) PDF - and that is deterministic.