[R-SIG-Mac] R.app ?bug or me

John Maindonald John.Maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 9 07:02:02 CET 2007

Thanks.

Indeed I missed the dot.  It might be good to have an
example that specifies the directory path.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.