[R-SIG-Mac] Bioconductor Security Certificate

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 4 11:23:14 CET 2007

The official URL for the Seminar for Statistics (at the ETH Zurich) is

	http://stat.ethz.ch

and not http://www.stat.math.ethz.ch, wich is just an alias; so the
SSL Certificate belongs to the main address "stat.ethz.ch".

I just checked on http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html an
saw that the link points to https://stat.ethz.ch/... which is
correct. Did someone already update it?

Kind regards,