[R-SIG-Mac] R for Mac GUI

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Aug 17 23:53:34 CEST 2007

Nathan,

please read the list before posting (no excuses, the relevant post is
the first hit in Google ... ;)) this has been fixed a while ago (and
the post explains the details as of when you can still see it). Also
it is in general a good idea to test the most recent version before
reporting bugs (and please state the exact version of the GUI).

Thanks,
Simon