[R-SIG-Mac] R and spotlight question

Brian Flaherty bxf4 at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 17 07:43:20 CEST 2007

Hello,

I searched a bit for this, but didn't see any reference to it.  I've
downloaded the R-Metadata-Importer that Carlos Ungil created.  (Thank
you, Carlos!)  My understanding is that it indexes files ending in R.  I
use the R extension for R source and *.Rout for R output files and R
session transcripts.  The R-Metadata-Importer package includes the
source, but I have no idea where to look to add the Rout extension.  Can
anyone here tell me how I'd add it or at least where to look among the
source files?

Thank you for your time and help.

Brian Flaherty