[R-SIG-Mac] Save dialog bug

thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com
Mon Aug 13 17:32:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've got an odd bug. Here are the steps to reproduce it from a clean
start:

1) Create any plot:

 > plot(1,1)

2) Make the plot window active.
3) Save plot (i.e. command-s).
4) Switch to any other app using command-tab. Clicking on another
app's window or the desktop will not reproduce the bug.
5) Command-tab back to R. For me, the save dialog box has returned,
but it won't respond to any mouse clicks and I can't make it go away.

Over the course of an R session, I'll start to collect these windows
in the corner of my monitor! I just discovered now trying to recreate
the minimum steps to reproduce this that it only happens with the
command-tab shortcut rather than clicking on anything else (so
there's a temporary workaround).

Cheers,

Demitri