[R-SIG-Mac] updates R, Emacs on gifi

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 6 22:26:21 CEST 2007

There are many, Paul. Depends if you want terminal, X11, or Carbon.

http://aquamacs.org/index.shtml
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/
carbonemacspackage.html
http://emacs-app.sourceforge.net/

Both Aquamacs and CarbonEmacs have ESS pre-installed.

More generally see

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/EmacsForMacOS