[R-SIG-Mac] Tcl/Tk

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 29 20:58:03 CEST 2006

Hi Denis,

Was X11 running before you launched R? The error message suggests to
me it wasn't running.

It is extremely unlikely you will need to re-install OS X. Although,
I can imagine you needing to build GRASS from source on your machine
with appropriate configure options to get it to use X11 Tcl/Tk
instead of using Apple's version.

Dan