[R-SIG-Mac] Fonts in the GUI

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Sat Sep 16 02:28:32 CEST 2006

On 16/set/06, at 03:47, Duncan Murdoch wrote:

> When using R in a classroom, I'd like to increase the font size to
> 18 pt
> or larger so that it's easily readable on the screen.  When in the
> console, the menu item Format | Font | Bigger causes the font to
> shrink,
> not grow.

yes this is a bug, "bigger" first set the font size to its minimum,
than subsequent  "apple" button and "+" cause font size to increase.

>   Hitting the shortcut key works, and after that the menu item
> works, but only in the console, not in a script edit window.

font size is fixed in the editor.
I just realized  that we don't have prefs for the font size and font
family in R.app.
We just have the standard "Format" menu.
stefano