[R-SIG-Mac] Your message to R-SIG-Mac awaits moderator approval

Bob Harris bob at bumblebeagle.org
Sat Oct 28 04:15:37 CEST 2006

Ah nuts.  I signed up using my me13013 at gmail account but accidentally
sent from another address.  Am trying to resend the message from gmail
but google mail web site is having problems at the moment.  What a day!
  First I get wrong answers from R via Rpy, then in investigating that I
try to upgrade R and the installation fails, leaving me without R.
Then in trying to report it I can't access gmail.  Phooie!