[R-SIG-Mac] more than one window closes

Parlamis Franklin fparlamis at mac.com
Tue May 16 00:50:56 CEST 2006

sometimes the following happens with R.app built-in editor

(i) i have multiple windows open (say, 2)
(ii) i open another window (#3) and edit something in it.  then i
close #3.
(iii) #2 will close also, and not prompt for changes if there is
unsaved material

this happens to me randomly, so i can not produce a replicating
sequence of commands.  i believe the window that closes
unintentionally is always the one i was editing in before i opened #3
(and I always open #3 using the shortcut from the R Console toolbar).

franklin