[R-SIG-Mac] Using LAPACK/BLAS with downloaded binary

Rafael Kaufmann Nedal [Bill] rafael.kaufmann at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:58:37 CEST 2006

This is my first post on the list. I searched through the archives and
didn't find anything up-to-date on this subject, so I figured I should
ask.

I'm trying to run someone else's code that uses a LAPACK routine,
using the downloaded R binary. Is it possible, or do I have to
download the sources and make using the --with-blas="-framework
vecLib" option?

By the way, I haven't figured out how the business of LAPACK driver
routines works, nor have I found a direct explanation anywhere. Could
somebody enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

-- Rafael Kaufmann
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil