[R-SIG-Mac] smultron plists

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at cuddyvalley.org
Sun Mar 26 21:42:59 CEST 2006

The Smultron plists have been updated with additional R keywords and
with
some autocompletion words (function, matrix, crossprod, rowSums, ...).

Also the zip now includes a plist for Rd files, contributed by Dan
Putler
(Dan.Putler at sauder.ubc.ca)

On Jan 4, 2006, at 19:47 , Jan de Leeuw wrote:

> Some people had problems downloading the Smultron plists. I have
> greatly extended
> r.plist in the meantime and I have wrapped the two in a zip file at
>
> http://www.cuddyvalley.org/smultron.zip
>
> Unzip in the Resources directory of the Smultron application
> bundle. I have just
> included the keywords and function that I tend to use most.

Jan de Leeuw, 11667 Steinhoff Rd, Frazier Park, CA 93225, 661-245-1725
.mac: jdeleeuw ++++++  aim: deleeuwjan ++++++ skype: j_deleeuw
homepages: http://www.cuddyvalley.org and http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu