[R-SIG-Mac] Develop a GUI tcltk or Java

Sebastien Durand sebastien.durand at umontreal.ca
Fri Mar 24 14:31:20 CET 2006

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the comments and warning,

No I am not experienced with Java, so yes will try the Rcmd package.

Finally, I know this could have been a R-GUI list
question, but on the other hand
since I have a mac and that the x11- tcltk versus
tcltkaqua issue is a mac issue
I guess I am not completely out.  So what should I do if I which to install
the Iwidgets for tcltk.   Which version of tcltk should I use...

Cheers

Sébastien