[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with package gmp

Terry A. Cox terryacox at mac.com
Fri Jun 30 15:09:28 CEST 2006

I tested R from the command line as you suggest. Neither library is
loaded. I have installed GNU MP release 4.2.1 from the gmp website in
the default location (under /usr/local), and I installed the R binary
package gmp. (I also have the fink gmp package installed under /sw).
I tried installing the R package from source, but it could not find
the MP library. I am running an iMac G5 with 10.4.7.

TAC