[R-SIG-Mac] R.app always loads home workspace

Jorge A. Ahumada j.ahumada at conservation.org
Thu Jun 1 22:53:36 CEST 2006

Since upgrading to R 2.3  and R.app 1.16 the workspace in my home directory
is always loaded independently of whether I start R.app in the home
directory or not. For example if I type in the terminal:

open -a R.app /someOtherDIrectory/

The ~/.RData file is uploaded when R starts. In the system preferences I do
not have checked the 'always apply' in the startup options, but my home
directory is the startup directory..This was not the usual behavior before..
I am  using the latest build  (3186) of R.app

Thanks,

Jorge