[R-SIG-Mac] query on kinship

jing hua zhao jinghuazhao at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:18:43 CET 2006

Dear list members,

I was suggested to contact this list for information concerning the kinship
package that I ported a while ago. It is said that the package won't compile
properly but I have no means to check for it, although it appears there is
no problem with the checking from CRAN. However, that was for a version I
posted almost a year ago. It works with no problem on Sun Solaris, Red Het
Linux and Windows that I usually use.

Any indication and suggestions for fixing the problems, if any, would be
greatly appreciated. I can also be contacted via my e-mail account from work
jinghua.zhao at mrc-epid.cam.ac.uk.

Many thanks in advance,

Jing Hua Zhao