[R-SIG-Mac] Rgraphviz failed to load in Mac OSX 10.4.5

Tue Feb 28 21:46:55 CET 2006

Just before christmas I recompiled graphviz and Rgraphviz using gcc
3.3 and Xcode 2.2. I had loads of problems with earlier versions of
grapviz (which I seem to recall I had been able to get working). In
fact I spend hours trying to get it to work. But the devel version
compiled just fine (I think that was  graphviz-2.7.20051203.0540). I
tried that out after finding an obscure post on an email list saying
some MacOS issues had been fixed.

Obviously I have not tried with the newest devel version. And I am
not sure I tried make check. But Rgraphviz compiled and I could get
it to display graphs.

/Kasper