[R-SIG-Mac] Plot from Emacs/Ess...

Horacio Samaniego horacio.samaniego at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:41:45 CET 2006

I have had the same experience when trying to plot. However, you can
get the graph if you set options("quartz") or simply if you run quartz
(). But you get a non-interactive quartz window. I am not sure how to
set the default options to get the quartz device by default. I wonder
how the R.app (GUI) does it? Can someone point us to some of the docs
that may describe the procedure?

thanks,

Today's Topics:

    1.  Plot from Emacs/Ess... (Alberto Santini)
    2. Re:  Plot from Emacs/Ess... (Simon Urbanek)

Message: 1