[R-SIG-Mac] X11

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Dec 15 14:57:23 CET 2006

I missed the original e-mail, but I'm assuming this is about
installing X11.

This is very simple and it's described in the R for Mac OS X FAQ:

1) Insert Mac OS X  Disk 1 that came with your Mac
2) <Ctrl>-Click [=right button click] on "Install Bundled Software
Only", select "Show Original"
3) double-click on "X11User.pkg"

If you have a retail version of OS X, replace 2) by
2) Go to System/Installation/Packages

The X11User.pkg is all you need to run X11.