[R-SIG-Mac] X11

Karl W Broman kbroman at jhsph.edu
Wed Dec 13 21:17:28 CET 2006

I think if you use the Mac OS X install disk and choose
"Install Mac OS X and bundled software" and restart, then
select "Customize", and then select X11 and deselect the others,
you can install X11.

Karl W. Broman                  phone   410-614-9408
Department of Biostatistics     fax     410-955-0958
Johns Hopkins University        email   kbroman at jhsph.edu