[R-SIG-Mac] how can i install: glib/gtk 1.2.10

Susan Holmes susan at stat.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 31 21:27:02 CEST 2006

Hadley,
Right now the newer version of glib glib2 doesn't even seem to build
either,
right now I get a problem with iconv() even building from source
(and I am also having this problem because of ggobi)

Susan Holmes
Statistics
Stanford