[R-SIG-Mac] Weird problem redirecting lattice graph to a file

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 11:53:24 CEST 2006

Replace levelplot(a) by print(levelplot(a)) and you
should be fine.  Lattice functions return a trellis
object which has to be explicitly printed.  If you
type levelplot(a) on the command line, there is
an implicit call to print(), which has the desired
effect.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.