[R-SIG-Mac] plier source compilation error related to dylib

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Apr 21 21:00:59 CEST 2006

On Apr 21, 2006, at 2:43 PM, S Kong wrote:

> Dear Simon
>
> It seems there is the affyplier.so in the directory.

I thought so - what you saw were just warnings, not errors - nothing
really wrong with that.

> When I start R64 and try to dyn.load
> > dyn.load("/Research/GEO_CEL/pliersrc/affyplier.so")
> Segmentation fault

Ah, that's more interesting - chances are that it's a problem in the
package itself. Please run
R64 -d gdb
in gdb type "run", then load the library to see what happens
once you have the crash, type "bt" to see where is crashed.