[R-SIG-Mac] binaries for survival package?

Tue Sep 13 18:12:16 CEST 2005

See Simon's reply. In addition, if you tell the student to start up
the GUI and use the built-in functions found in the menubar, s(he)
will automatically download binaries, so it really is quite simple.

There are binaries for most CRAN/Bioconductor packages (the few which
are missing are typically missing on windows as well).

Kasper