[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.1.1 available in DarwinPorts

Kjell Konis konis at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 22:39:35 CEST 2005

"just" == a couple of hours ago.

This is my second try at R 2.1.1.  The version you have installed
(try number 1) was probably built with gfortran (in gcc 4.0) which I
hear is not 100% stable yet - this was the main reason for the
revision to the port.  Also, the discussion here about path.expand
made me realize that the port was picking up the wrong version of
readline so I fixed that as well as a few other minor things.

Good to hear someone is using the port.

Kjell