[R-SIG-Mac] simple line plots?

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 2 20:59:45 CEST 2005

This is a general R question, not a Mac-specific question, so you'll
get more suggestions if you post on regular R help.

In the meantime,

>  help.search('error bar')
Help files with alias or concept or title matching 'error bar' using
fuzzy matching:

errbar(Hmisc)           Plot Error Bars
xYplot(Hmisc)           xyplot and dotplot with Matrix Variables to
                         Plot Error Bars and Bands
ncv.test(car)           Score Test for Non-Constant Error Variance
plotCI(gplots)          Plot Error Bars and Confidence Intervals

brings up three possibilities, the functions errbar(), xYplot(), and plotCI().

Keep digging in the documentation. Although I can't tell you exactly
which one or ones to look in, there is undoubtedly something. If
nothing else, search the R-help archives.

-Don