[R-SIG-Mac] loading Rcmdr

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 19 01:02:50 CEST 2005

Hi Cormac,

The error you are getting is because X11 isn't launched prior to when
you are launching the tcltk package in R. Try rebooting, and attempt
to launch X11 before loading R. If X11 still doesn't launch, then
your problem isn't with R, and you might reinstalling X11.

You also probably want to look at the OS X installation instructions
for R Commander (http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/
installation-notes.html).

Dan