[R-SIG-Mac] Memory error

Ken Beath kjbeath at kagi.com
Tue Nov 29 13:06:42 CET 2005

I don't think this should give a memory problem. Maybe trying with a
simpler model or cutting down the dataset will show that something is
going wrong, by giving strange results instead of the error. Also try
creating a  column lfood and using that instead of log(food).

By being specific to macs, does that mean the code runs properly
under Windows or other ?

Ken