[R-SIG-Mac] RMySQL problem

Parlamis Franklin fparlamis at mac.com
Sat Nov 19 21:38:25 CET 2005

Answered my own question:  Installing RMySQL from source did make the
warning go away and restored all functionality (although dbWriteTable
worked in my last message, dbReadTable still crashed R).  The Package
Installer menu item was all I used for the Source install (viewing
CRAN "source" packages, then Install).  It was not necessary to
install DBI from source.