[R-SIG-Mac] Graphics plotting options

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:49:34 CET 2005

Perhaps I am missing something, such as a preference setting, but I
have noticed that the Windows binary of R will pause between plots
when running an example that includes graphics. R.app (and JGR for
that matter) simply draw the commands without allowing the user to
interact and see the graphical output before it is covered with
subsequent commands. You do not have time to see the plots before
they are covered.  (Try running example("scatterplot") to see what I
mean.)

Is there a way to allow interaction, or is there a setting so new
quartz windows are spawned on output?

Thanks,
John

John C. Tull
Doctoral Candidate
MS-314 Ecology, Evolution, & Conservation Biology
University of Nevada
Reno, NV 89557
775-784-4804
FAX 775-784-1369