[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [R] R version 1.9.1

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon May 23 02:41:22 CEST 2005

FWIW: you can run multiple instances of R.app in the same way RAqua
used to run multiple instances: using a shell script. The easiest way
is something like:
cat > /Desktop/R.command
/Applications/R.app/Contents/MacOS/R
[press Ctrl+D]

Now you can double-click the R.command icon on your desktop and it
will spawn new instance of R.app every time you do so. (We don't test
this setup, so your mileage may vary).