[R-SIG-Mac] need to change /usr/local/lib

Michael Menke menke at u.arizona.edu
Fri May 20 02:38:19 CEST 2005

On G4 panther... comments?

Michael,

It does pick up the wrong xml library from /usr/local/lib. Some  background is
on Simon's Wiki page: http://wiki.urbanek.info/index.cgi?TigeR

You have to update the xml lib, or install Tiger and make sure the  older lib
version is not
found before the xml that comes with Tiger. Several other older  libraries do
interfere
with R-2.1.0 as well.

R-SIG-Mac <r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch> is a better alias to discuss  Mac
specific
issues.

Rob

On May 19, 2005, at 2:24 PM, menke at u.arizona.edu wrote:

> Full_Name: Michael Menke
> Version: 2.1
> OS: Mac OS X 3.9
> Submission from: (NULL) (65.41.49.80)
>

> With the previous versions of R, I could go to any project file in  Emacs and
> open R within that file with the file images saved. I tried at the  end of
April