[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: R-2.1.0a.dmg

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Sun May 15 09:27:41 CEST 2005

That was due to a a synch problem. The mirroring to CRAN start before I
finished the upload of the .dmg file, so the very first release of .dmg
on CRAN was broken (you should see a file of about 17MB instead of

But now everything is fine and since bioconductor.org/CRAN is mirrored
from the main CRAN site, I can assure tha what0s currently on CRAN is
the right file.

I've been too quick to see 2.1a on CRAN :)