[R-SIG-Mac] gregmisc package on Mac OS X

Depiereux Constant constant.depiereux at aqte.be
Thu Mar 24 17:19:30 CET 2005

Hello,

Does anybody has any experience with gregmisc on Mac Os X ?

I am using this collection on package on Win XP and I am currently
porting the work to a powerbook.  As no binaries seem to exist on cran,
does this means that they do not properly work, or that nobody is using
it, or that I did not look carrefully enough to find these?

Your experience (and/or binaries) would be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Constant Depièreux
Managing Director
Applied Quality Technologies Europe sprl
Rue des Déportés 123, B4800   Verviers
Tel : + 32 87 29 21 75
Fax : +32 87 29 21 71
Mobile : +32 475 555 818