[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [Ggobi-help] building ggobi on OS X: gtk+/xfree86 problem

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:10:35 CET 2005

Hi George,

I've always used the Panther version - however, once you've got the
development toolkit installed and ggobi compiled, it seems to work
equally well with either.  I prefer the Panther X11 as it tends to
integrate slightly nicer with the rest of OS X.  Apart from that, I
haven't noticed any differences (not that I can claim to have used
either extensively)

In the slightly longer term, I think the ggobi team is aiming to
produce mac binary build so that this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Hadley