[R-SIG-Mac] Re: Graphviz again ...

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Sat Mar 12 16:40:55 CET 2005

Just to update for other interested folks.

The procedure outlined on Stefano's site to install graphviz-2.2 works
fine.
Then, select Rgraphviz_1.5.7.tar.gz to install in R. Download it from:

	(
http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/html/
Rgraphviz.html )

This is not (up to yesterday) the version that's on the BioConductor's
list of source
packages (1.5.0), which didn't work for me.

Several folks helped out, thanks a lot,
Rob