[R-SIG-Mac] Hmisc missing

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Tue Mar 8 17:52:22 CET 2005

Thanks Thomas,

I've come across a few other cases where they seem to compile and work
(at least on
my machine) but are not on the binary list. I'll start to keep notes on
those cases.

In this case I tried Design (which worked) and (re-)installed, be
patient, Hmisc from source
before sending the email:

trying URL `http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Hmisc_3.0-1.tar.gz'
Content type `application/x-tar' length 453567 bytes
opened URL
downloaded 442Kb

* Installing *source* package 'Hmisc' ...
** libs
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c cidxcn.f -o cidxcn.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c cidxcp.f -o cidxcp.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c hoeffd.f -o hoeffd.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c jacklins.f -o jacklins.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c largrec.f -o largrec.o
gcc -no-cpp-precomp -I/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/include
  -I/usr/local/include   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c ranksort.c -o ranksort.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c rcorr.f -o rcorr.o
g77   -fno-common  -g -O2 -c wclosest.f -o wclosest.o
gcc -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress -L/usr/local/lib -o
Hmisc.so cidxcn.o cidxcp.o hoeffd.o jacklins.o largrec.o ranksort.o
rcorr.o wclosest.o  -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin6.8/3.4.2
-L/usr/local/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin6.8/3.4.2/../../.. -lfrtbegin
-lg2c -lSystem -lcc_dynamic -framework R
** R
** preparing package for lazy loading

** help
  >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'Hmisc'
      Formats: text html latex example
   .in.                              text    html    latex   example
   Cs                                text    html    latex   example
   Hmisc-internal                    text    html    latex
   Lag                               text    html    latex   example
   Misc                              text    html    latex   example
   Overview                          text    html    latex
   abs.error.pred                    text    html    latex   example
   all.is.numeric                    text    html    latex   example
   approxExtrap                      text    html    latex   example
   aregImpute                        text    html    latex   example
   binconf                           text    html    latex   example
   bootkm                            text    html    latex   example
   bpower                            text    html    latex   example
   bpplot                            text    html    latex   example
   bystats                           text    html    latex   example
   ciapower                          text    html    latex   example
   contents                          text    html    latex   example
   cpower                            text    html    latex   example
   cut2                              text    html    latex   example
   data.frame.create.modify.check    text    html    latex   example
   dataRep                           text    html    latex   example
   deff                              text    html    latex   example
   describe                          text    html    latex   example
   dotchart2                         text    html    latex
   dropUnusedLevels                  text    html    latex   example
   ecdf                              text    html    latex   example
   eip                               text    html    latex   example
   errbar                            text    html    latex   example
   event.chart                       text    html    latex   example
   event.history                     text    html    latex   example
   find.matches                      text    html    latex   example
   first.word                        text    html    latex   example
   format.df                         text    html    latex   example
   gbayes                            text    html    latex   example
   getHdata                          text    html    latex   example
   hdquantile                        text    html    latex   example
   hist.data.frame                   text    html    latex   example
   histbackback                      text    html    latex   example
   hoeffd                            text    html    latex   example
   html                              text    html    latex   example
   impute                            text    html    latex   example
   labcurve                          text    html    latex   example
   label                             text    html    latex   example
   latex                             text    html    latex   example
   ldBands                           text    html    latex   example
   list.tree                         text    html    latex   example
   mgp.axis                          text    html    latex   example
   minor.tick                        text    html    latex   example
   mtitle                            text    html    latex   example
   na.delete                         text    html    latex   example
   na.detail.response                text    html    latex   example
   na.keep                           text    html    latex   example
   panel.bpplot                      text    html    latex   example
   pc1                               text    html    latex   example
   plotCorrPrecision                 text    html    latex   example
   plsmo                             text    html    latex   example
   popower                           text    html    latex   example
   print.char.matrix                 text    html    latex   example
   prnz                              text    html    latex   example
   ps.slide                          text    html    latex   example
   pstamp                            text    html    latex   example
   rMultinom                         text    html    latex   example
   rcorr                             text    html    latex   example
   rcorr.cens                        text    html    latex   example
   rcorrp.cens                       text    html    latex   example
   rcspline.eval                     text    html    latex   example
   rcspline.plot                     text    html    latex   example
   rcspline.restate                  text    html    latex   example
   reShape                           text    html    latex   example
   reorder.factor                    text    html    latex   example
   rlegend                           text    html    latex
   rm.boot                           text    html    latex   example
   samplesize.bin                    text    html    latex   example
   sasxport.get                      text    html    latex   example
   scat1d                            text    html    latex   example
   score.binary                      text    html    latex   example
   sedit                             text    html    latex   example
   show.pch                          text    html    latex   example
   smean.sd                          text    html    latex   example
   solvet                            text    html    latex
   somers2                           text    html    latex   example
   spower                            text    html    latex   example
   spss.get                          text    html    latex   example
   src                               text    html    latex   example
   store                             text    html    latex   example
   summarize                         text    html    latex   example
   summary.formula                   text    html    latex   example
   symbol.freq                       text    html    latex   example
   sys                               text    html    latex
   t.test.cluster                    text    html    latex   example
   transace                          text    html    latex   example
   transcan                          text    html    latex   example
   translate                         text    html    latex   example
   units                             text    html    latex   example
   upData                            text    html    latex   example
   varclus                           text    html    latex   example
   wtd.stats                         text    html    latex   example
   xYplot                            text    html    latex   example
   xy.group                          text    html    latex   example
   sas.get                           text    html    latex   example
* DONE (Hmisc)

Regards,
Rob