[R-SIG-Mac] 2 questions: quartz(width) and another about image

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 17:57:17 CET 2005

Hi Ken,

Just to summarize to the mailing list.

Question 1:

It almost looks as if this is an issue in the Apple pdf rendering.
Acrobat Reader 7.0 shows the
same pdf file flawlessly, but the Quartz device and Apple's previewer
show the grid lines
(they seem 1 pixel thick to me?).

I'll search/float that on the appropriate Apple alias and see if I
find/get some feedback.

Question 2:

Thanks for bringing this up (and answering some additional questions I
had!). I'll fix
this.

Rob