[R-SIG-Mac] compiling R 2.1.1

Kenny Ye kye at aecom.yu.edu
Fri Jun 24 16:35:44 CEST 2005

Stefano, thanks. I had success in compiling 2.1.1 following Simon's wiki
page.

However, tcltk refuse to load and gives the following message

 > library(tcltk)
applicationcouldn't connect to display ":0"
Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'tcltk'

any thoughts?

Kenny