[R-SIG-Mac] [Rd] 2.1.0a for Macs (PR#7952)

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 00:03:41 CEST 2005

Hi Jennifer,

Could you let us know which version of OS X you are running?

Also, Simon responded to that email and indicated that the
nightly build newer than 1564 do not show this behavior (on
slower machines). Can you check on 1 of the machines using the
latest nightly build (1596)?

Its at: http://www.rosuda.org/R/nightly/ at the bottom of the page.
Please use the debug version initially.

Rob