[R-SIG-Mac] package building

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Wed Jun 1 11:22:36 CEST 2005

Federico,
could you point me to the package?
If it is on CRAN as source and it passes MAKE CHECK, then it should
appear as binary on CRAN under bin/macosx/2.1 if not, you should look
at http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/2.1/check/checkSummaryOSX.html

you cannot upload directly binaries on CRAN, we will.

stefano
p.s. both Malmig and Biodem are on CRAN.