[R-SIG-Mac] RGL again

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Tue Jul 19 23:05:53 CEST 2005

on Tiger, with R 2.1.1 from CRAN, if you install rgl with
install.packages("rgl",type="source"), the rgl package builds fine
(apart for small ld warnings) but the result is as reported by
Anestis. If you don't have libpng in the system this doesn't hurt
compilation.
You can install libpng in your system but this doesn't fix the problem.

Apart for png graphics, it seems to me that the rgl device has
problems with refreshing (under tiger).
Points and lines are drawn but afterwards removed by an incomplete
refresh.
I don't know if this also happens on 10.3.
stefano